CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 13, 2011

not-so-lucky day~^^


today is very exhausting..
got some unlucky things happen to me n got lots of tutorials but im too motivationally deficient to do it..
this morning when i on my way to class i slipped n fell from the stair.. its all uncle UK's fault coz i had to stop suddenly n clip my matrix card.. thank god i didnt got any injury.. not only that, i go to the wrong class.. u know when u in such a hurry that u didnt even got to see your schedule to see where ur class is.. i was confident my class was at blok C.. n then i check again to confirm n i was shock my class was at SL not at C.. i have to run to go to SL coz it is a lil bit far n im so very much late for the FAR class..haha thanx god again after that everything went good.. i was happy though~^^

0 hIt bAcK~:

Post a Comment