CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

happy dayzZ~^^

wahhh~ its quite awhile I dont blogging.. I dont have internet n I seldom go out of the house so bored.. but the good thing is I lost another kgs!!!^^ I definitely thought that I've gain weight this break coz Im not working n only eat, play n sleep..hua3 now my current mass is 55kgs! hua3~ I will strive til I reached 45 to 50 kgs! Fighting!!! gambate na!!! wanna see what I have eaten these past few days~ I made my meals look interesting n cute..wahaha wait2 I upload the picS...
my curry rice~ shedaappp!!!!

today's breakfast: sweet potato.. superb yummy!!!!
my white rice n telur bungkus~ngee

I dont know what this is.. something like rice + pickled fish + nugget + tomato + a bit of ikan masin + bbq saice = weird but tasty meal~hix3

this is my first omurice!!(eventhough I used bbq sauce..wahaha)

Those were some of meals Ive eaten these days~ Weird right? But I find still tasty although it looks weird..OppsS~ Im hungry so I want to make something to eat..buhbye!!^^

0 hIt bAcK~:

Post a Comment